Challenge Rules

Monday, March 31, 2014

Challenge #31: Easter


EASTER

If we receive at least 15 entries, the prize for this challenge will be a $5 Gift Certificate for SVG files from the Creative Pointe's ON LINE STORE.
You'll find over 150 SVG files/sets available for all your paper crafting projects.
If we have less than 10 entries, the winner will receive this SVG set: EASTER EGG SET. Winner will be randomly chosen from all submissions.

One extra special entry will receive the "Creative Choice" button.

Ready for some inspiration? Let's take a look at what the Design Team created using SVG diecuts.


Carolyn got down to work and came up with this amazing card in a box.  She says:  "Card in a Box has been the craze on Facebook for the past couple weeks; and I thought, hmmm I shall give this a try.  I basically used the box cutfile template and added the Easter files from The Creative Pointe (Easter Egg Set and Easter Bunny Set) for decorating."  Be sure to head over to Carolyn's blog.  She has a link to a video tutorial, a template with instructions AND a FREE cut file in SVG and Studio.  You'll have everything you need to make your own Card in a Box!  Get it all here:  Granny Ma's Creative Blog

Heather created this lovely piece of art using a file you might think is only for Christmas-- Angels.  She says that it was "an experiment" but isn't that what most art is?  See more at Heather's blog:  My Artistic Adventures

Ruth once again worked her scrapbook magic and came up with this "Eggs-ellent" layout!  She says:  "Although it's not for a few weeks it's time to start thinking about Easter! I created my very first Easter layout using a file from The Creative Pointe's Easter Headings. I thought it'd be fun to dye my papers, just like the eggs. Feel free to stop by my blog to hear all about my page and I sure hope you'll play along with the Easter Creative Cutting Challenge!"  Ruth's blog:  Paper and Musings

Octavia created this heavenly card using the Easter Headings set.   She says:  "I cut the top layer in yellow and the base in pink. I made the base by copying the bottom layer and welding it to make the card. Since the top reminded me of a window, I inked up some white paper to form a cloud scene. Stamped 'Happy Easter' on the inside to finish."  See more at Octavia's blog:  T's Corner For Scrappin'

Carmen created a lovely "Welcome" sign for her daughters new apartment.  She says:  "I used The Creative Pointe’s Easter Egg Heading.  Using my Sure Cuts A lot program I took off 'Easter' and added 'Welcome'. I cut multiple lower layers so that I could have the fun different colors.  I also added clear micro glitter to the top once it was all glued together which gave it a fun shine."  To see more, please head over to: Carmen's Creations

Cindy got out the Distress markers and Stickles and jazzed up this card, created using the new Easter Bunny Card file.  She says:  "I had fun decorating the Easter eggs...the only ones I'll be doing this season!"  To see more details on the card, click over to The Creative Pointe

Tina created a wonderful scrapbook layout.  She says:  "I did another 2-page layout for Easter. I used The Creative Pointe’s cutting file: Easter Headings. I used the script with shadow file this year with the annual egg hunt that we put on at our place for the G-kids. This was cut with my Cameo and made a nice title for the layout. Never have any trouble cutting The Creative Pointe’s files. This set of files comes with 5 different headings and cam easily be measured down and cuts fine.  If you're looking for an overall Easter file this is a good one."  For more details and some closer shots of the layout, please visit Tina's blog:  Tina's Scrap Corner

Scrapple Tree

Now we're ready to see YOUR EASTER SVG (or similar) creations.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ENTER THE CHALLENGE:
Please make sure that you follow our very simple rules to enter this challenge.  
(1)You MUST use a SVG or similar electronic cutting file in your project.  CRICUT CARTRIDGE ONLY ENTRIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.  Please make sure that you mention somewhere in your post what part of your project was created with a cutting file.  Entries that do not fit this basic requirement will be deleted.
(2)  NO BACKLINKING.  This has always been our rule but we've noticed that it has not been followed lately. Going forward, backlinked projects will be deleted. 

3 comments:

  1. I see some design team projects that I want to steal...errr...borrow! Don't worry; it won't look anything like yours when I am through...sigh...beautiful, inspirational work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very amazing! You DT ladies ROCK! I am truly blown away by all of these very creative projects, they are so very beautiful! so well crafted! just WOW!
    Thanks for the challenge!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete